Permanent Sintered Strongest Neo Custom Magnets for Holding
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Ton/Year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: N40
- Shape: Custom
- Grade: N40
- Material: Neodymium ,Iron and Boron
- Density: 7.5g/cm3
- Transport Package: Packed in Plastic Then Put in Cartons
- Origin: China
- Application: Speaker Magnet, Industrial Magnet, Jewelry Magnet, Solenoid, Motor Magnet
- Coating: Nickel
- Type: Permanent
- Working Temperature: Max. 80
- Trademark: tsl
- Specification: ce, rosh
- HS Code: 7202991900
Ideal for furniture fixings, hanging artwork and keeping doors and drawers closed, countersunk magnets have a central hole which allows them to be fixed to non-magnetic surfaces with a screw. Our 12mm x 4mm countersunk circular magnets provide an astonishing magnetic pull for such a small magnet. Countersunk magnets with opposite poles on the countersunk face can be used to attract two surfaces or two opposing countersunk magnets with the same pole on the countersunk face can be used to create a damping, shock absorbing or repelling effect. Also available with the north pole on the countersunk face.
If you need a custom magnet to your exact specifications, you have come to the right place.
We can do short run, and large volume production runs.
We do not have minimum orders for custom magnets, however pricing will be reflective of the quantity purchased due to startup and production costs.
We will need all of the following information when quoting your special order magnets.
1) Exact Dimensions. We will need clear accurate drawings, which show all critical dimensions
As well as the direction of magnetization. Please use PDF, STEP, SLDPRT, SLDASM, SLDDRW, IGES, PARASOLID, PRO/E, VRML, STL, DXF, eDrawing, JPG, BMP or TIFF formats.
2) Magnet Grade. Please indicated the grade of magnet (N40, 42SH etc. ) See Grade Chart
3) Magnet Type. Please indicate the type of magnet you wish quoted.
(NdFeB, AlNiCo, SmCo, Ferrite)
4) What is the desired working temperature?
5) Quantity. What will be your initial requirement? What will be your monthly/yearly needs
For this same product?
6) Application. What is the basic use of the magnet in your application? What problems are you trying to solve with the magnet?
7) Time. When do you need this by?
Magnetic Property of Neodymium Magnet